Monday, February 25, 2013

A Bit of Business

This week will cover just a few little business matters on my blog and fan page.  Not the most thrilling topics, I'm aware, but something that has to be done every once in a while.  Please bear with me and who knows...you might learn something you didn't know!

First on deck for the week is my ebook, "Social Media Musings".  I'll be doing a free promotion event this week so if you haven't grabbed it yet, here is your opportunity.

Social Media Musings will be free this week from February 26th through February 28th.  After the 28th, it will return to it's usual 99 cent purchase price.  Which, personally, I still think is a great deal!!

The last time Social Media Musings was offered in a free promotion, it made it on to Amazon's bestseller list.  Let's see if we can do it again!

Thank you, my darling fans, for your support!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest