Friday, February 15, 2013

Winning Streak

I've had a pretty good start to this year as far as sweeps go.  While I haven't won anything huge, like a trip or cash, I've still managed to score some pretty sweet deals!

I've won a Nook HD+ which I absolutely adore!  I've also won a 22lb wheel of Jarslberg cheese.  With that win, I was able to share the wealth with friends and family.  I've won a beautiful tufted chaise lounge which is absolute heaven to relax on with a good book.  In addition, I've scored a couple of books, a Zatarain's party box, fingernail polish, and probably a couple of things I've already forgotten!

I get asked on a regular basis how I do it.  Okay...I'm ready to share my secret.  Are you ready?  Are you sure you're ready?  My secret is.....

I ENTER!!!

Yep, that's my big secret!  The simple truth is you can't win if you don't enter!  I try to set aside an hour a day to enter sweeps.  Some I'll enter on the fly as I come across them.  But you have to enter to win!

Now get those fingers warmed up, get online, and WIN!!

Love,
Jerri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest