Monday, September 22, 2014

Dirty Little Secrets

Not the kind you're thinking of!!  It's Monday...way too early in the week for that!  These are the little quirks each of us has that other people don't know.

We all have funny little habits that we never actually publicize.  Most of them are no big deal, we just never think to share them.  I'll go first and share some of mine...but y'all had better follow my lead!!

1.  I love Cap'n Crunch with Crunchberries...straight out of the box, dry, no milk whatsoever.

2.  I'm using a vape to quit smoking.  Truth...I actually use it in addition to smoking!

3.  My language in traffic would make a sailor blush.

4.  I'm addicted to barware.  I have enough (along with the alcohol) to throw a major party every weekend.  Truth...I only have one or two drinks...a month.

5.  My alarm clock numbers have to be lit in red.  If there is a blue light on in my bedroom, it will wake me up.

6.  I despise ceiling fans.  If I didn't live in the deep South...I would rip every single one out and replace them with chandeliers!

Okay...I've gotten the list started.  Time to 'fess up!  What are some of YOUR dirty little secrets?

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest