Friday, December 30, 2016

Thank you

This is my last written post of 2016.  I want to thank all of you for reading this blog, for commenting, and for your loyalty.

2016 was a roller coaster ride for me.  I want to thank those who stood by me, supported me when I was at my lows, and celebrated with me at my highs.  Your love and friendship have made all the difference in my life this year.

I also want to thank those who left.  Those who believed being a friend only counted when it was convenient for them.  Those who revealed their true selves.  Why thank them?   Because by leaving, they took their toxicity and drama with them, leaving peace and serenity behind.

2017 marks the sixth year of Jerri's Empty Nest.  Join me in a new, fresh year.

With heartfelt gratitude and love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest