Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Cool Freebie!!

If you're anything like me...your camera is never to far from your hand.  And I worry about my computer crashing and losing all my photos.  Especially those from my wedding and pictures of the kids and grandkids.  But I've found a solution and it's 100% free!

MiMedia is an online storage site that offers up to 7GB of free storage!  You can store photos, videos, music and more.  And access your multimedia from anywhere, whether on your own system or not!  Perfect for those who travel.

https://online.mimedia.com/www/v1/signup/free/

If you need more storage, plans are available for purchase up to 1TB.  The set-up process is extremely easy, only a few clicks!  And I love the peace of mind knowing my photos are safe.

Now...where did I put that camera???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest