Ahhh...the dollar store! A shopping playground that doesn't break the bank!
Now some deals:
1. Plastic bins, baskets, buckets, etc. Perfect for organizing craft supplies, grandkids' toys, and anything else you can possible think of. I even use one to corral all the chip clips I have floating around!
2. Food containers. Most dollar stores carry a variety of sizes. I purchase these from the dollar store to send food home with the kids. That way I don't have to worry about my good ones disappearing forever!
3. Reading glasses. As we empty nesters know...reading glasses become necessary after a certain age!! But they are small and easily misplaced. So better to lose a pair that cost a dollar than a $50 pair from the eye doctor!
4. Childhood candy. I'm talking Necco wafers, Mary Janes, and wax soda bottles!! Yes, the candy of our childhood that I swear I can only find at my local dollar store. Thank you for the memories!
5. Wine glasses. Yes, I said wineglasses. Whether you're having a bash and are afraid of your good glasses being broken, or etching glasses for gifts...your local dollar store has wine glasses!
Now these are just a few of the deals available. Everybody has their favorites but I thought I would share a few of mine!