Friday, January 20, 2012

Goal Check-In

We're about three weeks in to the year.  I've made a strong step towards achieving my New Year's goal of following my dream.  How's everybody doing?


Hubby's goal for the New Year is to drop some weight.  While I'm glad he is taking steps for his health...I did receive Paula Deen's Southern Cooking Bible for Christmas...and now I can't use it!!  There are recipes in there that I am dying to try but I'm behaving myself so I don't sabotage him.  It's killing me!!


How are you doing on your goals for the year?  Have you already abandoned them?  Are they slowly slipping away?  Now's the time to re-focus, re-center, and re-commit.  Don't beat yourself up if you've hit a bump in the road.  It's only that...a bump.  The road hasn't been washed out or gone off a cliff.  You're still on it and now is the time to keep moving down that road.  


Remember, I believe in you!!  Here's to a happy and successful 2012!  Now...get moving!!


Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest