Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Summer is Flying

I am halfway through my summer semester.  So far, so good!  I am exhausted, but I'm still upright!!  I've also been doing better this semester at keeping up with my blog.

My friends, on the other hand, have not been so fortunate.  I am not the best friend right now.  If I actually answer an email, it is usually only a sentence or two.  Phone calls and texts?  Forget about it!  But I am an extremely lucky woman...I have some of the most understanding friends ever!

This past Sunday, I did actually leave the house for something other than food or school.  I attended Social Media Day at the Beau Rivage (see yesterday's post).  It was wonderful to be out and about.  I have to be honest, though.  If it hadn't been work (blog) related, I probably wouldn't have gone!  Thankfully, I did go, and I enjoyed my evening out.

Over this holiday weekend, I'm going to do my best to at least make a couple of phone calls, send an email, and actually interact with other human beings.  If I have to (and I might), I will add it to my ever growing to-do list!

If you're a friend of mine, know that I haven't forgotten you, I love you dearly, and I will do better!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest