Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Thoughtfulness

I am blessed with the most amazing friend.  Truly, she is absolutely incredible!!

A few days ago, I was lucky enough to win a turquoise necklace in a sweepstakes on Facebook.  Here is a picture of the necklace I won:



A few days later, I received a package from UPS.  What did I find?  A beautiful pair of turquoise earrings to complete the set!!



 

How thoughtful is that?  One...not only to pay attention to what I actually blather about on Facebook...but to pay close enough attention to actually match the earrings!!

I was so touched to realize that she actually took that kind of time, research, and effort to make me happy.  There is no greater blessing than a friend such as this.  I am exceedingly lucky and grateful to call her my friend.

Give a friend a call today!!

Love,
Jerri




2 comments:

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest