You know those things that just make you crazy and you wish there was a law? Here's a few I came up with!
1. Restaurants should come with "Adults Only" section. Nothing ruins a romantic dinner date quicker than being seated next to a table with three screaming children under the age of four.
2. There should be a separate lane for those drivers who have "Retired" anything stamped in to their license plate.
3. When hot dog buns come in packages of eight, Hebrew National should also be in packages of eight, not seven.
4. Get rid of the heat index. If it feels like 106 degrees outside...say it's 106 degrees outside.
5. If you are rude to a store clerk, you still have to pay for all your merchandise but you don't get to leave the store with it.
What about you? Is there anything you think should be a law?