Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Resolutions

Confession:  I do not think I kept a single resolution from last year.  Not a one.  There is a new year beginning so I believe I will give it another shot!

Resolution One:  More exercise.  I am no longer allowed to hit the treadmill but I have switched to a recumbent bike.  As I can watch my shows while I exercise, this has a good shot!

Resolution Two:  Simplify.  This resolution is actually well under way.  If you have followed my posts, you have seen my Thursday Ten posts.  Baby steps, yes.  Things are leaving, though, slowly but surely.

Resolution Three:  Less Self-Hatred.  I am my own worst critic.  I expect perfection from myself and get immensely frustrated when I do not live up to my own expectations.  It needs to stop.

That is it for me this new year!  Share one of your resolutions!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest