As the old year ends and the new approaches, a few words about things to leave behind.
1. Regrets -- Learn the lesson, but leave the regret behind.
2. Toxic People -- Leave them...and the drama... behind.
3. Guilt -- Accept your time and energy restraints and leave the guilt behind.
4. Worry -- Enjoy the present and leave the worry about the future behind.
5. "Yes" -- It is perfectly acceptable to say "no" and leave the automatic "yes" behind.
6. Self-Criticism -- You are strong, beautiful, and intelligent. Intelligent enough to leave the self-criticism behind.
7. Fear -- The definition of courage is being afraid and doing it anyways. Do it and leave fear behind.
8. Stress -- Resources are finite. Accept and leave the stress behind.
9. Procrastination -- Time is shorter than you think. Do it now. Leave procrastination behind.
10. Grief -- Treasure the happy memories and leave the grief behind.