Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December

We are entering the last month of the year.  Not only a time for reflection, it is a time for letting go of those things we do not wish to carry into the new year.

This year, for me, has been one of pain and loss.  For the new year, I choose to carry the memories, the love, and the joy.  While the pain has changed me, I will not and cannot let it stop me.

This is the month for celebrating with family and friends.  I believe it is also the perfect to celebrate those people.  We rely on our circles for daily support, unconditional love, and the security of companionship.  That deserves to be treasured and celebrated.

As we make our way through this month, schedules get crazy and nerves get frayed.  Remember what we are celebrating.  Take a deep breath.  Be grateful.

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest