As the old year ends and the new approaches, a few words about things to keep in the new year.
1. Friends -- Friends are a treasure to be kept always.
2. Joy -- Take pleasure in the simplest of things and be joyful.
3. Peace -- Let peace fill your heart and soul.
4. Health -- Keep the healthy steps you made in the old year and keep going in the new!
5. Simplicity -- Less truly is more.
6. "No" -- Use "no" to protect your time, energy, resources, and peace in the new year.
7. Smiles -- Use them, share them, spread them.
8. Trust -- Regrets were left behind, put your trust in the future and those you love.
9. Memories -- Revisit happy times but remember you don't live there anymore.
10. Love -- And the greatest of these is love.