Thursday, January 30, 2014

Snow Day 3

Cabin fever set in this morning!  Luckily, things are beginning to melt and I was able to get out of the house.

I didn't go far as most of the bridges around here are still closed.  I did make it to the Family Dollar store to grab a pizza and that most important of stores during bad weather...the liquor store!!  I am now in possession of Bailey's Caramel which is absolutely delicious when blended with ice.

I feel incredibly blessed to have been able to enjoy these days off and avoided the terrible consequences suffered in such areas as Atlanta and Birmingham.  At most, I suffered a bit of inconvenience.  My heart goes out to all more severely affected by the storm.

Stay warm, everyone!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest