Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wahoo Wednesday

This week I would like to do a special Wahoo Wednesday.  Today is dedicated to my dearest friend, L.

Since I began school, she has been unwavering in her support of my pursuit of my goals.  From pep talks to a friendly ear when I needed to vent, she has emotionally supported me during my journey.

Part of her support has taken a more practical turn.  L. has made sure I have been supplied with printer ink since my very first class.  We are talking 67 college hours worth of printing, people!!  That alone is epic!!

Ink aside, I truly do not believe I would have made it this far without her.  Her friendship has buoyed me all year.  There was more than one instance when I wanted to give up and her faith in me kept me going.  As I approach graduation in May...I hope and pray she is there with me to share in my day.  It wouldn't have occurred without her.

My wish for you this Wahoo Wednesday?  That you have at least one friend such as L. in your life.  There is no greater blessing.

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest