I'm sitting here this morning and there are a few things on my mind:
1. KFC has a current ad stating there is no such thing as chicken nuggets so they won't sell them. But they sell "boneless" chicken wings?
2. The big fad nowadays is organic this, organic that. People in the 1800's ate everything organic and their average lifespan was 35 years old. Just sayin'.
3. Today's generation of mothers are the most protective ever. But they happily slap a sticker on the back of their SUV with their child's name, school, and favorite activity. Hello, Predator? Over here!!!
4. If the call button for the elevator is lit, pushing it again won't make the elevator arrive faster. Really, it won't. I swear.
5. The person who would be horribly offended if told they should pass on dessert has no problem telling a thin person to eat a sandwich. Pot, meet kettle.
6. Why do tampons now come in designer packaging? For the sake of that nosy guest that looks under your sink?
7. The shortest line at the grocery store is guaranteed to take the longest. Why is it the shortest? Because everybody else has already bailed!
8. The person who has the ability to talk you into a coma is the same person who has NEVER lost your number.
9. Infomercials. Seriously...did Ronco teach us nothing?
10. Viva Viagra!! For the love of God...just why????
Enjoy your weekend, everybody!!