Monday, March 7, 2016

Manic Monday

I woke up this Monday already behind.  Don't you love that feeling?

I had such good intentions this weekend!  Unfortunately, life decided to take me another direction and it feels like I spent most of the weekend playing catch-up.  Which I never do.  Ever. In my entire life.

What to do?  I believe it is time to take a hard look at my to-do list and decide what can go.  Either that, or I need to learn to function on three hours of sleep a night!  The truth is that I am no expert at delegating.  There are things on my list that my son could help me with but I either do not ask, or give up after the first asking.  Either way, the fault is my own.

A long time ago, I used the trick of setting a kitchen timer with each chore to keep myself on task.  I do believe it is time to get another one and use that trick again.  

Do you complete your to-do list?  What are your tips and tricks?

Love,
Jerri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest