Now that the kids are out of school, there are a number of options for summer fun.
1. Head to your local library. From DVD's to summer reading programs, there are numerous options for free summer fun.
2. Check with your local community center. Many offer free family and kid events during the summer.
3. Do an internet search for festivals in your community. Many offer free admission and they're perfect for meeting neighbors and people watching!
4. Do a search on Facebook for "Free Things in (Your Community)". Quite a few pages have been created just to provide a heads up on free events in your hometown.
5. Follow a freebie blogger. Besides free samples, they also find free downloads for kids including coloring pages and activity sheets.
These are just a few ideas to get you started...have a fabulous, frugal summer!!