Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Making Money Online



In the past two weeks, I've added $30 to my Amazon gift card balance.  How?  A couple of ways.
One is Swagbucks.  You can take the daily poll, watch videos, or take surveys to add swagbucks.  If you install the toolbar, you randomly earn while searching.  They also have tasks you can complete or offers to accept that will earn you even more.  Here is my personal referral link if you're interested:  http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jerrilynn1

The other I use daily is Superpoints.  You click on a button and earn points!!  Yep, that easy!  They also have offers you can complete and videos to watch.  They'll send you emails with free points or survey opportunities to earn more.  While you don't earn as fast as on Swagbucks, it's also not as labor intensive.  After all, how hard is it to click on a button?  Here is my personal referral link if you're interested:  http://superpoints.com/refer/jerrilynn1

So these are the two most used ways I earn pocket change.  I spend less than 30 minutes a day, and the points add up quick!  Join me and earn some Amazon cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest