Friday, June 15, 2012

A Rough Week

For some reason, this week seemed to be tougher than most.  I couldn't seem to do anything right, and it felt like the harder I tried...the worse it got.

This was one of those weeks that was two steps forward, three steps back.  Even when it came to basic housekeeping, I couldn't seem to get it together.  I've felt scatterbrained and hyper-emotional all week.

I HATE MENOPAUSE!!!

Okay, I'm not sure if that is truly what's been my problem this week but that's what I choose to blame it on.  I've definitely had the hot flashes this week so I'm going to hold menopause responsible for all of it!

So as I head off to stick my head in the freezer, I want to wish you all a fabulous weekend!!

Love,
Jerri

1 comment:

  1. The main cause of hot flash is the menopause, we can get rid from it by natural hormone replacement but it should be the physicians consultation.

    ReplyDelete

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest