How are your holiday projects coming? Yep...Christmas is rapidly approaching and if you hand craft gifts...time is rapidly running out!
Have you started yet? If not, here are a couple tips to get you started.
1. Make your gift list. Sounds really simple, but it is necessary to write everyone down so you know you don't miss anybody.
2. Decide which on the list you are going to make gifts for and which are receiving purchased gifts.
3. Make your shopping list. Include both gifts you need to purchase and supplies you need for handmade gifts.
4. Set your budget. This can be done by gift type, recipient, or overall. Stick to it!!
5. Designate a crafting area. Try to make this a place where you won't have to pack it up after every session.
There you have your jumping off point. Jump!! Time is getting short!!