Wednesday, August 21, 2013

First Day!

Today was the first day of the fall semester.  I'm officially a college sophomore!

And once again, I was reminded of the age difference between myself and the majority of my classmates.  In my public speaking class, the professor mentioned Radio Free Europe.  Glancing around, I realized I was the only person who knew what she was referring to.  In addition, I'm pretty sure I was the only one old enough to remember it!!  Sigh...

The up side?  Being around so many younger people keeps me up on my game.  It's not easy keeping up with those in their teens, twenties, and thirties!!  It works my brain!!  I also like to think I have at least a small bit to offer from my decades of experience.

I'm ready to dive back in and learn all I can.  Wish me luck!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest