Thursday, August 22, 2013

Really??

Today I received a spam email that just absolutely floored me!  The subject line read "Magnificent Menopause!" which of course grabbed my attention.

The email was from a psychic offering relief from menopause by conducting a healing via a telephone call.  Now call me a skeptic...but I have a hard time believing I would get any more relief from this "healing" than I would from my usual practice of sticking my head in the freezer!

Don't get me wrong...I have had hot flashes that have pushed me to the point of desperation.  I'm just not sure I've been desperate enough to believe that a psychic can heal me over the telephone.  Call me crazy?

Tell me, my beautiful ladies...what is the most desperate thing you've tried for relief?

Love,
Jerri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest