Friday, August 30, 2013

Yikes!!

It's 8 o'clock on a Friday night and I'm just now getting around to today's post!!

I do have an excuse.  The carpets were cleaned today and I spent most of the day moving furniture around.  I am one whupped girl!

I admit, it's not a spectacular excuse...but it's the only one I've got.  So here is just a quick note for Frugal Friday.

I am taking Public Speaking this semester.  One of the speeches we have to give is on communications in our chosen field of study.  I'm studying to be a paralegal.  Obviously, paralegals are not expected to be doing much verbal communication or public speaking...because a book on the subject was almost impossible to find!!

I did finally find ONE book that dealt with interviewing skills for the paralegal.  This is going to be the required book I need for my speech.  But I'm a full-time college student.  Translation=I'm broke.

Luckily, I had some Amazon credits built up from using Swagbucks.  Score!!  It paid not only for the book but the shipping!  I've got my book for class!

That's it for tonight...Have a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest