Friday, November 13, 2015

Results

I have posted numerous times about the websites I use to earn extra spending money.  I thought I would show you what I purchased with my earnings last month to illustrate:  

1.  I actually do earn a nice amount of spending money.

2.  It pays off in actual items.

I needed to get a video game for a birthday gift and got myself a new set of sheets for my bed. Granted, these are not huge, earthshaking items.  They are items, however, that fulfill needs that are not accommodated in my budget.


As I said, regular items, but items that were paid for by the Amazon gift cards I earned.  What exactly does that mean?  It means a necessity did not have to be cut or rearranged in my budget to make room for the added expense.

Meander over to the Moneymakers tab and check it out!  They have proven results!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest