Today, we rid our social media accounts of toxicity. We all have those friends or relatives on our accounts and lists that we believe we "should" keep. Why? If someone on your friends' list brings nothing but moaning, groaning, and misery to your day, why do you want to see that? If a relative has only criticism every time you interact online, why are you inviting that into your day?
For this week's Thursday 10, take a hard look at your lists. Remove those people who either:
1. Have no interaction with you whatsoever;
2. A friend of a friend of a friend;
3. Never have a nice thing to say;
4. Put you down in every interaction; or
5. Anger you with racism, bigotry, or hatred.
Remember, this is Thursday 10, not 100. This is a way to begin simplifying your life in manageable steps. It's just 10.