Wednesday, August 1, 2012

As It Ends

As summer winds down and people get their children ready to go back to school, I have to admit I am looking forward to fall.

I love the fashion available to wear as the temperature begins to drop.  I can't wait to wear my boots again and I adore a cashmere sweater.  Now granted, I don't live in an area where I get to wear them on a daily basis.  But for the small amount of time that I do...I revel in it!

I may be a grandmother but I still rock a pair of skinny jeans and some high heeled boots.  Do I have any business doing so?  I don't care!!  As long as I am physically able to walk in 3 or 4 inch heels, I have every intention of doing so.  If that means until I head to the grave, all the better!

I'm looking forward to the change of seasons...how about you?

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest