Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Just a Bit of Business

I need to take time today to just cover a bit of business so please bear with me...

When visiting my blog, please click on the ads!  I'm not asking you to buy anything...just click on the ads.  My blog generates income off the number of ad clicks.  Granted, it's only a couple of cents per click, but it adds up!  If you would be so kind, please click when you're done reading each day's post.

When visiting my Facebook fan page, Jerri's Empty Nest, the success of the page is sent to me in a weekly report from Facebook.  Success is counted by likes, views, and shares.  If you haven't liked the fan page yet...please do so!  If you enjoyed an individual post, please like that post.  If a certain post touched you or taught you, please share it with your friends and family.  Most important of all, make sure you check the page every day.  You never know what I have to say and it definitely changes from day to day!

Thank you all so much for your support of Jerri's Empty Nest!!  It means the world to me!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest