Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm Busted!!

I love disaster movies.  Absolutely adore them!  When the SyFy channel runs an all day marathon on a Saturday, the channel never changes.  Now on to how I got busted.

I have Apple TV at home.  It allows me access NetFlix.  When I get a movie on NetFlix, I use my son's account which he generously shares with me.  What I didn't realize...every time I watch something, it shows up on the queue and he can see it.

The other day, I found a disaster movie to watch.  It starred Lou Diamond Phillips and was called "Metal Tornado".  You can view the trailer here.  Granted, it's not the best movie or Lou Diamond Phillips' best work.  But it's a disaster movie and it filled an evening when there was nothing on TV worth watching.

The next day, I get a message from my son.  "Mom...Metal Tornado...REALLY??"  Yes, really!  I can't help myself...I love them!  And I realize this embarrasses my child to no end.  Oh, well.

I wonder if I can find another one??

And those are my random thoughts this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest