A few frugal tips for your weekend:
1. Take advantage of Redbox. For less than pay per view, you can get a movie to rent. Pop some popcorn at home and have an inexpensive movie night.
2. Have family history night. Drag out your old pictures and share stories of your family with your children and grandchildren.
3. Do your own fast food night. Recreate your favorite fast food meal at home. Think of Sonic's Coney and tater tots...easy to do!
4. Read!! Take a little extra time to make your favorite beverage, create a small plate of your favorite snacks, and create a comfy place to read. Make it an occasion, something more than just grabbing a book and a seat.
5. Get outside. Take a walk or a bike ride. If it's raining, go splash in a puddle! It's okay to act like a kid every now and then.
Have a fabulous weekend, everybody!!