Friday, May 13, 2016

Frugal Friday, Part Two

Last week, I told you how I spent the previous month's Amazon money upgrading my printer.  Using this month's Amazon gift cards brought another upgrade.

For quite a few years, I have been the proud owner of a used, temperamental blu-ray player.  It was a much appreciated hand-me-down and served me well.  Yes, there were times the tray completely refused to open, but a lot of patience and repeatedly pushing the button worked eventually!

This month's Amazon money went to finally upgrading my blu-ray player.  I was fortunate to have enough to get a blu-ray player with wi-fi built in and, a big thing, less than half the size of the player it replaced!  I also saved quite a bit by buying an Amazon certified refurbished machine instead of completely brand new.

As I said last week, if you have a bit of extra time, you can make a bit of extra money!  Just see the Money Makers tab on top of the blog!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest