Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Organization

One of my biggest challenges on this mindfulness journey of mine is my utter inability to remain organized.  Mind you, this challenge only exists at home.  At work, you would think I was a completely different person!

My son taught me how to use the Sticky Notes app on my laptop.  I bless him for that, as the ability to have my to-do lists, future lists, project lists, phone call lists, etc. right in front of my face is truly a huge help!  

Granted, I never actually make it through every list.  Well, I make it through the note I have for writing this blog!  And every month, I make it through my list of bills.  It is a huge help when I check off each bill as I pay them.  I am never late with a payment and I never forget one either.

I also have some long-term and/or future goals on their own sticky notes.  These I use to remind me of what it is I am working toward.  It is easy to get bogged down in daily life and lose sight of goals. My goals are right in front of my face, where I need them to be.  Someday, and sooner rather than later, I'll be checking off those sticky notes also.

How do you stay organized?  Any special tips or tricks you'd like to share?  Please let me know!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest