Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Amazing Women Day Three

Let me tell you about a friend of mine.

Lisa is the owner of Coy Clothes.  If you've been a follower of my blog for a while, I've raved about her before!  She makes the most adorable shirts, apron, towels, etc.  I personally own two of her shirts and they are fantastic!  They are made from organic bamboo and are the most comfortable clothes I own!  Not to mention the cute comments on the front of each shirt!

This is what's next on my wishlist from Coy Clothes...she has the most clever aprons!

Bacon meakes me happy gingham apron

If you want to check out Coy Clothes for yourself, you can find the website here.  You can also follow the goings-on at her Facebook fan page here.

Go!  Shop!  Giggle!

Love,
Jerri

1 comment:

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest