Friday, January 4, 2013

Grocery Budget

This would be one of my areas of biggest challenges when it comes to money.  It always seems like the grocery budget is out of control.

I try to coupon, I really do.  But I'll skip a week of clipping and then I don't feel like it and before I know it, I've completely given up.  The good intention is there but I have the feeling I'm paving that road to hell with this one.

This year, it is one of my goals (not resolutions!) to find ways to drastically reduce the grocery budget.  Whether by couponing, watching sales, or adjusting my cooking...there has to be a way.  It may be a combination of all of the above, or it may end up being something completely different that I haven't discovered yet.

If you have managed to accomplish this, or have any suggestions for me...please contact me!  I am open to any and all suggestions!  If you would like, write it up and I'll be more than happy to post it as a guest post right here on the blog.

Let me know what brilliant ideas I'm sure you have!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest