Thursday, May 9, 2013

Flying

Wow, is time ever flying by!!  It's already May 9th...I'm back in school on May 28th!  I still have my financial aid to work on, supplies to obtain...I already feel like I'm running out of time!

I have a huge list of things I need to get done during this short break.  I have that feeling which every woman knows of feeling that the faster you go, the further behind you get!

I have become the queen of lists this week.  Lists of things I need, lists of places to go, lists of things to do.  If I complete just one or two things, I feel like I'm only making the smallest of dents and I still have that deadline looming.  I have a full load of classes this summer and I have to be able to concentrate solely on school once it begins.  Help!!

This post was my few seconds of breathing today...back to the lists I go!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest