- Your local library has DVDs. They may not be the most current releases, but they can be checked out for free. Pick up an oldie but goodie you haven't seen in a while.
- While you're at the library, check out some home decorating books and make a wish list. If you want to get tech with it, scan the photos you love in to your computer and create a dream board.
- Visit your local community center. Check out the list of classes they offer and sign up to learn something new.
- Watch free how-to videos on YouTube and learn a new hobby. Juggling, anyone?
- Visit your closest park. Lace up those sneakers and walk. Spring is in the air...enjoy it!
There are a few ideas to get you started. What can you find to do for free this weekend?