Monday, May 20, 2013

It Begins Again...

First thing this morning, I got myself in gear and headed to school.  I was at the bookstore by 7:30 to pick up my books for the summer semester!

I can't believe my break is almost over.  I feel like I didn't accomplish half of what I wanted to do and I'm still trying to fit in time for something fun!

I just keep reminding myself that there is a greater purpose...that I'm doing this to better myself and my life.  And I keep reminding myself that as I deal with financial aid, admissions, the bookstore, etc., etc. etc.

I am carrying a massive load of classes this summer as I had the Pell grant available to pay for them.  If you see me disappear again...it's because my head is stuck in my books!

But the semester hasn't started just yet...I'm here for now!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest