Monday, December 29, 2014

Feeling Feminine

This past weekend, my sweetheart spoiled me by taking me shopping.  After I got home, it dawned on me that unlike my standard wardrobe of a sweatshirt and jeans, he makes a point to buy me dresses and skirts.  Not just dresses, but those that flatter my figure and look fabulous!

I like that feeling.  I feel feminine, cared for, and safe.  It takes a strong, true man to be able to bring those feelings out in a woman without demeaning or subjugating her to a lesser position.  He has no compunction whatsoever about publicly showing his affection and walking in his arm feels wonderful!

It has been a long time since someone cared for me in such a way.  I have realized, also, that the woman I see in the mirror still is not the one others see.  I am working on it...and as I travel that path, I will be the one in the fabulous dress and heels!!

Look in your mirror today.  That woman looking back?  She is kind, loving, and incredible!  Always remember that!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest