Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Winter's Misery

Living on the Gulf Coast, I am spared the brunt of winter's wrath.  I was raised in Wisconsin, however, and am more than familiar with Old Man Winter's fury.  Now you know why I live in the South!

I do enjoy seeing the photos my friends and family post of the beautiful snow.  I am glad I no longer have to wear 12 layers just to stay warm.  It gets cold down here on occasion but I now look at those cold temperatures as an opportunity to wear cute sweaters and boots!

This past weekend saw the official end of hurricane season.  We made it through without a single storm.  This allows us to breathe a sigh of relief, not only for the end of hurricane season but that we still don't have to deal with multiple feet of snow!

Confession:  I do enjoy teasing my friends and family up north.  I may even be known to post a beach shot now and then just to rub it in a tad.  Sigh...I can only imagine the words and names that come flying out when they see them!

For my readers in the North...enjoy the snow!  For me...I'll be at the beach!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest