Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Christmas Card Saga

I promised on Monday that there would be more on the Christmas cards later in the week.  Here goes!

I had every intention of getting my Christmas cards done this weekend.  I truly did.  As usual, I have great intentions right up to that point where real life decides to intervene.  What really happened?  I did not even begin to work on them until 9 p.m. Sunday night!

I'm working on them as I have time.  I am also trying to take my own advice and cut myself some slack.  Is it working?  Eh...I'm a work in progress!

I promise, as soon as I finish these and get them in the mail...I'll start designing one for the blog.  I can't let the season go by without expressing my love and appreciation for you, my readers!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest