Friday, December 19, 2014

Wahoo!!

One of the easiest ways to save money while shopping online just got easier!

Do you use Ebates?  If you enter through their portal for hundreds of websites, they pay cash back on what you spend.  My problem always has been that I never remembered to go in through Ebates when I start shopping!

Thankfully, Ebates has taken care of that problem for me!  For Google Chrome users, Ebates has created a Chrome extension with an Ebates button.  Add this extension to your browser, and Ebates now automatically lets you know if there is a cash back offer available on the site on which you are shopping.  No more forgetting!

Ebates will send you a check when you meet a certain dollar amount.  You set the dollar amount, you can receive your checks frequently...or save up for something big!  I have seen stores that give up to 12% back though the norm is more 3-4%.  But every little bit adds up...quickly!

If you haven't signed up for Ebates yet, here is my referral link:

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=OarlEl1m3jzjG%2BQeRzfY2Q%3D%3D&eeid=26471

Get shopping...and saving!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest