A few steps today to renew your space, your time, and your life.
1. Clean out clutter. Empty space brings a feeling of lightness and freedom.
2. Set your weekday routine. Laying out clothes for the week, packing lunches the night before, all allow free time in the morning which not only lightens the load but removes stress from your mornings.
3. Build "me" time into your calendar and make it non-negotiable. Whether time to do your nails or indulge in a good book or favorite hobby, "me" time is vital to your soul.
4. Cuddle a pet. Not only good for your pet, it is shown to lower blood pressure and reduce stress in humans, too!
5. Take advantage of seasonal fruit. Besides the obvious vitamin benefits, it will reduce the sugar cravings that lead to more non-healthy options.
Just a few ideas to get you started on your own personal spring cleaning. What would you add?