Thursday, February 9, 2012

Feeding My Addiction (Part One)

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you're aware that I'm a reading addict.  Full-blown, all-out addict.  As you've seen, I have found multiple resources to get books for free.  But there are those best-selling authors whose books I can't get for free.  So to feed my addiction, I've had to come up with other ways to get my hands on those books without busting my budget.

There are a couple of sites I use to earn points to trade in for Amazon gift cards.  Today, we'll talk about Superpoints and next week we'll cover Swagbucks.

Superpoints has to be one of the easiest sites I've found to earn points.  You click a button.  That's it.  A button.  Depending on your level, you have anywhere from 30 to 100 clicks per day.  I have never had a day when I didn't win some points by clicking.  You also receive an email every day awarding you even more points.  The most I've won from an email is 25 points.  I've earned $10 in Amazon cards so far and am well on my way to my next $5 card.  

Superpoints also has surveys available where you can earn more points on completion.  I usually get about one survey a week and qualify for about every other one.  A survey can get you 50 more points to add to your bank.  Because of my age, I'm no longer in that holy target demographic...if I was, I'm sure I could earn more.

Superpoints is an easy and quick way to earn a little extra money to pay for those little extras I can't find for free.  If you'd like to join me, I've listed my personal invitation link below.  Remember, on Amazon you can add multiple gift cards and build up a bank.  That will come in handy for next Christmas!!  Now go earn that money!!

Here is the invitation link:  http://superpoints.com/refer/breit40


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest