Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Over-Socialized!!

MySpace, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, BlogHer, BlogFrog, Ladies Blogging Society, etc., etc., etc.  I'm feeling over-socialized!!

Some networks I belong to and participate in due to my blogging.  I need to pay more attention to them to improve my skills but I feel there is never enough time.  Put this on my list of things to do!

Other networks such as MySpace and Facebook I belong to for the social interaction with friends and family.  I admittedly spend WAY too much time on Facebook and a lot of it is playing games with friends.  Not exactly social interaction so I need to work on that also.

Google+ and Pinterest?  Those I seem to belong to because of an innate inability to say no to an invitation!!  I try to remember to pin things as I'm window shopping on the web...but I forget...alot!  Google+?  Mostly I just share this blog and try to 1+ other's postings!

Where is the happy medium?  How do you keep up with everyone you love, everything you need to do, and everything you want to do for fun?  I'm sure that utopia exists out in cyberspace somewhere.  I haven't found it but I'm curious if you have.  Tell me about how you balance it all!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest