Here are a few tips to accomplish small tasks when you find yourself with a spare moment. I know...they are few and far between, but they do exist!
1. Sort through the junk drawer. Really, when is the last time you saw the bottom?
2. Clean out your purse. If nothing else, it should score you some spare change!
3. Sew on a button. You know, that shirt that's been sitting there for months for that one button?
4. Set out your clothes for the next day. It will only take a moment now but will save 15 minutes of morning confusion!
5. Pet your dog/cat. It will lower your blood pressure, bring joy to both of you, and repays their unconditional love.
6. Stretch. Stand up, reach for the ceiling and release all that tension. You'll immediately feel better for it.
7. Eat a piece of chocolate. Get those endorphins firing and you'll be ready to face the rest of the day!
8. Write out a postcard. If you're like me, there is always a list of people you need to touch base with. It doesn't always require a full-blown letter. Let them know you're thinking about them with a postcard.
9. Clean the bathroom mirror. It only takes that one minute and it always needs it!
10. Leave a treat on a coworker's desk. A chocolate kiss, a wildflower, their favorite tea...it will bring a smile to their face which will bring one to yours!
Now you have a few ideas on what to do with a spare moment. What are your ideas?