It's the last day of February. How is everybody doing on their goals for this year?
I have been slacking. I'm not proud of it, but it's the truth. Sometime in the last month, my mojo seems to have taken a vacation. I think my discipline went with it!!
So here are my new short term goals to get me back on track to my 2012 goal.
1. Stop playing Angry Birds when I know what I should really be doing.
2. I have a DVR. I need to use it.
3. Eating chocolate is fine as motivation. Eating chocolate as the be-all end-all is not.
4. Every e-mail, phone call, and text can wait. I do not have to answer everything immediately.
5. It's okay to say no. It's okay to say this time is just for me.
Now let's see how well I do on making the time I need to complete my 2012 goal. I think if I can accomplish some of these smaller goals, I'll be on my way.
How are you doing on your goal? Do you need to refocus and re-energize too? Let me know what tricks and tips you use!