Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Feeding My Addiction Part Two

A few days ago, I reviewed how I earn Amazon gift cards on Superpoints.  Today, I'm going to share how I earn even more via Swagbucks.

On average, I earn about $10 a month in Amazon credit.  That's pretty much without even working at it!  Step one is to install the Swagbucks search engine.  At random times when you search, you'll earn Swagbucks just for doing what you would have done anyways!

At various times throughout the day, the site will also post codes in places on the sites that earn you more bucks.  If you follow Swagbucks on Twitter and Facebook...they'll actually tell when and where to look!  Enter the codes and more bucks in your bank!

The Swagbucks site offers a multitude of ways to earn more bucks.  You can participate in offers, take surveys, take the daily poll, or watch TV!  I try to remember to go to the site and participate more...but like I said, I still earn money even with my scattered brain!

If you think you'd like to give it a try, here is my referral link:  http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jerrilynn1.

It's hard to turn down free money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest