Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Change In My Nest

My posts have been sporadic for the last few weeks and I sincerely apologize for that.  After a year of turmoil and pain, my divorce from my husband is now final.  I have moved to a new state, a new relationship, and a brand new life.

For the first time in a very long time, the horizon doesn't always look pitch black.

Over the next few weeks, I'll share my experiences.  Those posts will be interspersed with my regular posts for a couple of reasons.  One...It would be too depressing!  And two...I don't want to bore you to death!

I've learned a lot in the last year.  I've learned how much strength I truly have, both physically and emotionally.  I've learned what a true friend is and that someone who thinks it's all about them never really was a friend.  I've learned that after two decades of being a mother bear protecting my sons, the tables have turned.

So a heads up on what's coming down the pike.  I hope my journey has some lessons, some laughs, but no more tears.  I've had enough of those!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest