Thursday, May 10, 2012

Did You Know?

If you're on Facebook, have you liked my fan page?  You can find it here:  Jerri's Empty Nest .

The advantage?  With the new timeline format on Facebook, you can directly message me from the fan page.  With that option, you can speak to me privately if you have a question or comment you would rather not post in a public comment on the blog, fan page, or BlogHer.

Sometimes I post on sensitive subjects.  They are personal to me but they frequently touch other people.  If you'd like to discuss something further but in private, please feel free to message me!  I love to hear from my readers!!

So head on over to Facebook and give my fan page, Jerri's Empty Nest , a "Like"!  You never know when that one blog post will pop up that you absolutely have to message me to discuss!

I can't wait to hear from you!!

Love,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like

Jerri's Empty Nest